We exchange under following circumstances
- A previously dated version of the magazine has been sent as opposed to the current or the most recent monthly version.
- Missing or blank pages, smeared ink will be considered as defective and exchanged.
- Subscription copies undelivered will be re-despatched if available in stocks.
- Subscription order once placed cannot be cancelled once the first monthly copy of the magazine has been sent.
Note: Since these magazines travel a long way, minor faults are expected, like a small spine cracks, little crack on edge of cover or page with an irregular edge and books with such minor faults will not be exchanged or taken back.
Magazines are ideally sent within the two weeks of every month the year of subscription. Delays that may be caused by courier and post agencies are beyond our scope of responsibility.
In case of obtainance of defective books please send us with a note mentioning your order details, subscription number and reason for return using the below routes:
- SMS : 98948 14553
- Email: Use the contact forms provided in the website.
For Temples, please write to email@example.com or use the contact forms provided, in case of any discrepancy in your order.
Please expect a delay of 6 days before response.